Page Highlight: 4th of July


 With Independence Day just behind us, I thought I would share a few of my 4th of July pages. Scrapbooking is a great way to document your memories and express your creativity. My favorite way to share my memories is through scrapbooking. Its a creative way to share your memories  and its nice to have something you can hold.
This is an earlier page I created in 2013. 
I created this page with a minimum of embellishments. I created the pinwheels myself and printed the small cartoon of me on my computer. I used an app called MomentCam
My favorite aspect of this page are the red, white and blue buttons found along the bottom. I used a black ink pad to distress the edges of the photo matts. 
This is one of my favorite pages. I was able to include 9 photos. 
My most recent scrapbook page was created using the Project Life All Seasons Edition Core Kit and 4th of July stickers.

If you have and requests, questions or comments please leave them below. I would love to hear from you!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullet Journaling for Fitness

Page Highlight: Family Outing

Bullet Journaling Yearly Pages